November 7-8, 2016 | Las Vegas
Whether you are looking to design a learning program, better measure the ROI of existing initiatives, or just explore new ways to improve productivity, LearningCon 2016 will provide your training blueprint to meet new demands and gain the competitive advantage.
LearningCon 2016 will arm HR and talent development professionals with proven methods for leveraging the latest L&D trends to enhance organizational performance. Learn rock-solid strategies to help your employees be better prepared, more engaged, and able to produce twice the work in half the time. When you align organizational learning and development with broader business initiatives, you can have a positive and measurable impact on bottom line growth and employee retention. The nation’s leading L&D experts can help you get there through case study guidance–not a sales pitch!
AT LEARNINGCON 2016, YOU WILL:
- Develop your own customized 2017 strategy to improve productivity and business outcomes at your organization
- Learn training tactics that will resonate with today’s tech-savvy workforce, keeping them engaged and more likely to stay on board
- Explore new platform designs that are conducive to on-the-go learners, so all employees are maximizing their contribution
- Discover proven ways to supercharge employee engagement through creative solutions like gamification, mLearning, and video—while staying on budget
- Determine practical and powerful post-training evaluation metrics to measure the success of your program and prove ROI
- Participate in interactive discussions with some of the industry’s top experts
- Enjoy an intimate conference environment where you won’t get lost in the crowd
- Benefit from an interactive solutions showcase of the latest technologies to support L&D efforts
More than ever before, skills development and opportunities to learn are at the forefront of recruiting and retaining top-notch staff. To ensure maximum productivity and profitability in today’s market, high-performance organizations require successful learning and development (L&D) and training programs. And, with new technologies are emerging at a rapid pace, the way your organization approaches your L&D needs is key.
If you’re thinking about implementing tech-based L&D and training initiatives for your workforce or you’ve just gotten started, this conference will provide you with critical information on key factors to consider and plenty of how-to’s on integrating L&D technologies into your current hiring, onboarding, and employee training curriculum.
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
LearningCon 2016 offers practical, comprehensive, content-rich insights for anyone who is or needs to become a strategic advocate for comprehensive learning and development training solutions—solutions that can have a positive impact on the workforce and the organization’s underlying bottom line. Learning officers, Training Managers, Instructional Designers, and HR professionals are strongly encouraged to attend.