November 16-17, 2017 | Las Vegas
LearningCon 2017 will arm today’s HR and training professionals with proven methods for leveraging technology and applying cutting-edge strategies to enhance organizational performance. Tap into the training trends that today’s pioneers swear by, and learn how you can help your employees be better prepared, more engaged, and able to produce twice the work in half the time. LearningCon 2016 is your blueprint for developing a winning L&D program to support business growth and workforce retention!
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
The agenda is packed with powerful strategies for creating an engaging environment for professional development that supports business growth and workforce retention and features insightful keynotes, substantive presentations, in-depth panel discussions, and interactive learning labs.
When you attend LearningCon 2017 you will:
- Learn practical strategies for implementing L&D and training programs designed specifically for today’s multi-generational, tech-savvy workforce
- Discover proven ways to supercharge employee engagement through creative, tech-based solutions, such as gamification
- Determine how your company can use L&D opportunities to recruit and retain a powerful staff
- Build skills in effective learning design, development, and evaluation
- Determine practical and powerful post-training evaluation metrics to measure the success of your program
- Explore new platform designs that are conducive to on-the-go learners
- Leverage best practices for building a strong mLearning base through mobile learning solution
- Connect with industry peers and leaders to discuss actionable best practices (and lessons learned) from real-life programs
More than ever before, skills development and opportunities to learn are at the forefront of recruiting and retaining top-notch staff. To ensure maximum productivity and profitability in today’s market, high-performance organizations require successful learning and development (L&D) and training programs. And, with new technologies are emerging at a rapid pace, the way your organization approaches your L&D needs is key.
If you’re thinking about implementing tech-based L&D and training initiatives for your workforce or you’ve just gotten started, this conference will provide you with critical information on key factors to consider and plenty of how-to’s on integrating L&D technologies into your current hiring, onboarding, and employee training curriculum.
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
LearningCon 2017 offers practical, comprehensive, content-rich insights for anyone who is or needs to become a strategic advocate for comprehensive learning and development training solutions—solutions that can have a positive impact on the workforce and the organization’s underlying bottom line. Learning officers, Training Managers, Instructional Designers, and HR professionals are strongly encouraged to attend.